All Internet Support Questions
- Can business customers continue using their existing hardwired 100Mb/GE Local Area Network (LAN) switches/routers/firewalls?
- Can business customers continue using their existing wireless routers and access points?
- Can I access my email from anywhere?
- Can I use my own modem with Pro GigaEdge service?
- Do I need to replace any existing networking equipment?
- Does the Pro GigaEdge modem support customer static IP addresses without an additional router?
- How can I test my current Internet speed?
- Is there a customer management interface to the Pro GigaEdge modem?
- What browsers can I use?
- What is Breezeline Pro GigaEdge service?
- What wired speeds can I expect Pro GigaEdge to deliver?
- Why can't I get email?
- Why can't I get online?
- Why can’t I purchase my own modem?
- Will all of my wireless devices (I.e. smartphones, tablets etc.) now operate at 1 Gbps?
- Will my IP address change while I use this service?