Our fiber and coax network provides unique benefits
Breezeline’s robust network offers unparalleled reach within the metro markets we service and the broadest possible solutions that can scale from 25 Mbps Broadband Internet to fiber-delivered 100G Ethernet.
Metro Ethernet Solutions
Cost-effective, MEF-compliant local Metro Ethernet access.
Direct Internet Access
High-speed broadband internet service delivered over our wholly-owned and managed network, which means less hassle for you.
Broadband Internet Solutions
The breadth of the local Breezeline network delivers extensive reach, reliability and scalability.
Cell Site Backhaul
As next-generation devices multiply, mobile traffic is exploding over 5G networks. Breezeline’s Backhaul solutions will help you meet this demand.
- Metro Ethernet
- External Network-to-Network Interface (ENNI)
- Optical Ethernet
- Dark Fiber
- Dedicated IP Transit
- Broadband Internet
- Customer Carrier Network to Network Solutions
- We also provide services to all major wireless and national providers
- Over 7,000 fiber route miles
- More than 30,000 on-net and 90,000 near-net serviceable buildings
- Interconnection points in 20+ Tier-1 Data Centers along the East Coast, and growing
- Robust network serves select East Coast Markets
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Cogeco Communications Inc., a $2 billion publicly-traded company
Ready to get started?
Our experienced carrier team can help you decide what’s best for your business and provide a no-obligation quote. To request a consultation, fill out the form or call 1-844-205-5497
Request a Consultation