All TV Troubleshooting Questions
- What if closed captioning is not working?
- What if there is no sound?
- What if there is no picture?
- What if there is snow or static in the picture or sound?
- Will my DVR still record scheduled shows if it is turned off?
- Will I lose my recordings if my DVR loses power?
- If I have DVR, how far back can I rewind live TV?
- Will DVR extend recording if a sports event goes into overtime?
- Can I watch a program while I’m recording?
- Can I record two shows that air at the same time?
- Sometimes, a recording starts a minute or two after a program has begun – Why?
- Only part of my program recorded – Why?
- Is there a way to recover an erased program with DVR service?
- How long do I have to watch a selection?
- What If I stop watching a movie in the middle?
- If I order a movie, can I watch it on a second digital receiver?
- What are parental controls?
- How do I block out channels I don’t want to receive?
- Do Parental Controls that I set in the Interactive Program Guide carry over to my DVR service?
- Do I need an HDMI cable to connect my HDTV?
- I thought I only needed an HDTV set to enjoy HD channels?
- Why do some channels show up with bars on either side when I try to watch on my HDTV set?
- What is the Sports Programming Surcharge?
- What channels do I get?
- How do I use my remote control?
- How do I program my remote?