If you are experiencing issues locating your TiVo devices through the Breezeline TV Online app for Apple or Android:
- Make sure you are using your local Wi-Fi connection instead of a cellular network (3G/4G/5G/LTE).
- Force close the application on your mobile device, reopen it and try again.
- Restart your network router by unplugging it, waiting 30 seconds, and plugging it back in. Once the router restarts, make sure you reconnect your device to your network. Then try to locate the TiVo equipment on your app again.
- Verify that you have connected your TiVo equipment to your network: TiVo DVRs, TiVo Minis, and TiVo SmartBoxes: From the Home screen, go to Menu > Settings > Network Settings > View Network Diagnostics > Test Internet Connection. If the test is successful, then your TiVo has a proper connection to the internet.
- Make sure you have the updated version of the Breezeline TV Online app and have updated it to the most current iOS/ Android OS version.
- [Power cycle the DVR] (TiVo Support). Unplug the DVR from the electrical source for 30 seconds. Once restarted, locate the DVR on your mobile device again.
- Uninstall and reinstall the application on your mobile device.