- Make sure that the power cord is plugged into the back of your Stream TV Box and is plugged into an electrical outlet. If the light is shining on the front of the Stream TV Box, the power cord is plugged in correctly.
- Make sure that one end of the HDMI cable is connected to the back of the Stream TV Box and that the other end is connected to an HDMI port on your TV.
- Make sure your TV is displaying the correct Source Input by selecting the Input button on the Stream TV remote -OR- by selecting the Input or Source button on your original TV remote. Typically, you will need to toggle through the different source / input options to find the one that is displaying Stream TV such as HDMI-1, HDMI-2, Android TV or similar. (The Source Input for Stream TV will NOT be TV, Cable TV, Satellite, COMP, PC, Roku, etc.)
- Make sure that you have batteries in the Stream TV remote control.
If you have confirmed all of the above and are still having issues, then try one of the following:
Power cycle the Stream TV Box with the following steps:
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the Stream TV Box -OR- unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet.
- Wait 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back in. Make sure the power cord is connected to both the Stream TV Box and the electrical outlet.
- OR -
- Reboot the Stream TV Box with the following steps:
- Push the TiVo button on the Stream TV remote to get to the Home Screen
- Push LEFT button to get the Menu option
- Select Device Settings from the Settings menu
- Select Device Preferences
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and select Reboot
- Select Reboot again
If you have completed all of the steps above and are still having issues, please contact customer support for further assistance.