WiFi Your Way
What does the LED light on my pod mean?
- When initially plugging in any SuperPod into an outlet, the light should always turn solid for a moment, and then the LED will slowly pulse while it is trying to connect to the cloud. Once connected to our cloud, the LED will then turn off.
- If there is no light at all when first plugging in the SuperPod, check your outlet with another appliance or device to ensure it has power.
Blinking LED SuperPod (green)
This could mean either of the following:
- Quick, repeating double blinks - SuperPod is waiting for optimization to finish: You will also see “Optimizing your network” message in the app as well. Optimizations usually take a 2-3 minutes, depending on how many SuperPods are connected. Optimizations can be triggered by a change in your environment such as high levels of interference, but will also happen overnight and immediately after initial setup.
- Quick double blinks - SuperPod is being named by scanning the SuperPod.
- Slow continuous pulse/breathing (dim to bright) - SuperPod is trying to connect with the cloud and depending on the circumstances could mean the following:
- This is normal before adding the pod to your account, the slow pulse will continue until the SuperPod is added to the account and establishes a connection to the cloud.
- The SuperPod has lost connection to the rest of your network, which could be a result of extremely poor signal to other SuperPods, especially if the other SuperPods are still online and you have not received an a lost internet connectivity notification.
- Internet connectivity is lost. This is supposed to be followed by a "Network is offline” notification in the WiFi Your Way (tm) app.