WiFi Your Way
My device is not connecting to WiFi Your Way ™, what do I do?
1. Make sure WiFi on your device is on and that you can see your WiFi network name on your device. If you can't find your WiFi network name, please visit your WiFi Your Way (tm) App, go to Settings on the menu and verify your WiFi network name. You can easily share this information with new devices that have an active internet or cellular connection. In order to share your network, go to Settings and choose Access (tm), and then select the share icon.
2. Make sure you enter the correct WiFi password if prompted.
3. Make sure that the gateway pod is connected to the gateway and is functioning. Check to make sure that your SuperPods are online. You can always verify the status of your SuperPods in your WiFi Your Way (tm) App Settings.
4. Turn the WiFi on your device off and then back on. This will force the device to scan for available networks.
5. Restart your device. Some always-on devices like thermostats and doorbells may not connect to the new network without a reboot.
6. Check with your device manufacturer for any special requirements. For example, some devices will not connect to a network if the SSID and/or password have special characters.
7. Reset network settings or forget the old network on your device. If your old WiFi is still broadcasting, your device may be switching between networks.
8. Check if other devices can connect to the WiFi network.
Ethernet connected devices
1. If your wired device is not connecting to the network, try unplugging and re-plugging your SuperPod while the device is still connected by Ethernet.
2. Try another Ethernet cable. Ethernet cables will often fail, causing poor or unstable connections.