WiFi Your Way
How can I fix poor SuperPod connection issues?
If a SuperPod displays “Poor health” and you are noticing an impact, there are a few steps you can take to improve its health:
Move SuperPods closer to each other
1. Remember that pods work as a team, so they want to be close enough to communicate with one another. Consider distances around 30'-40' for SuperPods, which can still vary largely depending on the building materials used in your home.
2. Homes with dense walls need SuperPods closer together than those with lighter construction.
3. Even moving a SuperPod to an opposite wall in the same room can sometimes help create a stronger and more reliable connection for that SuperPod.
4. Place the SuperPods on the inside walls of the home, to build a strong core network to improve performance.
Keep SuperPods in the open and away from metallic objects
1. Avoid metal or other reflective objects in between your SuperPods.
2. Avoid obstacles in the way of connecting SuperPods (such as kitchen and laundry appliances, metallic piping, metallic waste bins, or large mirrors).
3. No large furniture right in front of the SuperPod.
Eliminate sources of interference
1. Find sources of interference and eliminate them. Consumer electronics like baby monitors, cordless phones, video senders, microwaves, etc. will cause interference on the same channels used by your WiFi
2. Move your SuperPods further away from sources of interference. If an issue arises with the connection health of one of your SuperPods, you will be notified through the App. Otherwise, you can view the connection health of a SuperPod at any time by selecting any blank space of the App’s landing screen, followed by the SuperPod you’d like to check.