Why Your Business Needs a Hosted Voice Solution
Hosted Voice: Improve Productivity and Your Bottom Line
Innovative technology continues to transform how business is done for small and large businesses alike. With technology and communication trends moving faster than ever before, it’s important to take advantage of these trends to keep the way we communicate with our employees, clients and coworkers current and seamless. Having an efficient communication system not only enables employees to be productive, but it ultimately leads to improving businesses’ bottom lines.
Hosted Voice Solutions
Many companies, especially smaller ones, hit barriers when attempting to gain access to technology advances, especially feature-rich communication systems. Barriers like high equipment costs, complicated systems and scalability immediately become issues, preventing companies from purchasing or upgrading their communications systems to more advanced ones, ultimately preventing their business from growing.
Thankfully, there’s a way to get enterprise-level features on a small and mid-size business budget. Hosted voice systems allow business owners to use advanced communication solutions without the high capital and maintenance costs and operational complexity of traditional phone systems.
Unlike traditional on-premise systems that include expensive hardware and separate management and maintenance contracts, hosted systems use smart software and cloud technology to deliver a complete and fully managed service.
Additionally, a hosted voice system lives in a data center (as opposed to on-site), and includes all of the necessary security, operations and maintenance expertise organizations need. Businesses can easily and transparently access enterprise-grade phone service through the cloud using a standard business-class Internet connection, giving their employees a much broader range of phone features and functions.
These advanced features allow smaller business owners to get the same benefits their larger counterparts do, including:
Increased Efficiency: Features like auto attendant and advanced call routing ensure calls are automatically transferred to the right resource with minimal hold time so companies can spend more time making the phone ring.
Boost Productivity: The ability to forward voicemail messages to your email, seamlessly transfer calls across locations or offices, and perform mid-call, office-to-mobile hand-offs ensure employees never have to be stuck at their desk when opportunity calls.
Improved Reliability: Cloud-based voice services ensure multisite companies, mobile workforces and work-from-home employees stay securely connected.
Some of the key benefits of Hosted Voice solutions include:
- Lower Equipment Costs – By offering enterprise level communication services without the high equipment cost associated with traditional premises based phone systems, businesses are able to cut costs by leveraging managed cloud services instead of purchasing and maintaining equipment on their own on-site.
- Staying Connected – Now business owners can seamlessly integrate multiple offices and mobile devices to communicate with customers from anywhere. Features such as simultaneous ring route the same call to office and cell lines at the same time, allowing your mobile employee to stay on the move.
- Flexibility – Having predictable monthly expenses as opposed to yearly contracts makes it easier to switch. In addition, with year-round, 24/7 management and monitoring, Hosted Voice solutions delivers greater reliability and security than any other solution. A service like Breezeline’s Business Hosted Voice is fully scalable to meet ever-changing business needs.
Working With the Right Provider
When looking for a solution, make sure to work with a provider that has the following:
- They are a true partner and willing to work with you to tailor a solution that specifically addresses your company’s needs.
- Make sure your provider offers sufficient Internet bandwidth and provides an end-to end managed service in your local markets.
- There’s a team of professionals monitoring your system 24/7/365 from a centralized Network Operations Center (NOC).
Change the Way You Do Business
As a small business, it’s possible to gain all the perks and benefits of an enterprise phone system without a heavy investment. Once you have a better communication solution in place, your business will not only run more smoothly and efficiently, but your connectivity with employees and customers will increase, as will your profits.
A Hosted Voice solution delivers greater reliability and security than any other solution. Call 855.284.3804 or visit breezeline.com/business. Services subject to availability. Call Breezline for more information. Want to learn more? Check out our Hosted VoIP solutions for business.
Breezeline and the Breezeline logo are trademarks of Cogeco US Finance LLC. © 2022 Breezeline.