Settings at a glance:
|Incoming Mail Server:||mail.breezelineohio.net|
|Port #:||993 for IMAP|
|Outgoing Mail Server:||mail.breezelineohio.net|
How to Configure Microsoft Outlook
1. Open Outlook 2013 or Outlook 2016.
2. Click the File menu.
3. Click the Account Settings button, then select Account Settings…
4. Click New…
5. Select the E-mail Account radio button, then click Next.
6. Select Manual setup or additional server types and click Next.
7. Select IMAP. Click Next.
8. Enter your name into the Your Name: field and your full email address into the E-mail Address: field (including the @breezelineohio.net portion of your email address).
9. Select IMAP in the Account Type: field.
10. Enter mail.breezelineohio.net into the Incoming mail server: field.
11. Enter mail.breezelineohio.net into the Outgoing mail server (SMTP): field.
12. Confirm your Breezeline username has automatically been entered into the User Name: field.
13. Enter your password into the Password: field
14. Click More Settings…
15. Click the Outgoing Server tab.
16. Click the check-box for My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
17. Confirm the radio button for Use same settings as my incoming mail server is selected.
18. Click on the Advanced tab. Enter 993 for Incoming server (IMAP). Enter 465 in the Outgoing server (SMTP): field.
19. Select SSL from the drop-down box for Use the following type of encrypted connection for incoming and outgoing.
20. Click OK.
21. Click Next. Outlook will perform a test of the account settings.
22. Click Close when the test completes.
23. Click Finish.
24. Click Close.